Thursday, October 22, 2009

Turning and turning in the widening gyre


So many thoughts running around...

So much to say...

Yet I stare at the screen...

And my mind and the empty space share something in common...

Both are filled with just words, devoid of feeling...meaning...lacking coherence...

Substance is within my grasp for a fleeting moment, then twists and spins away into nothing...

...and that's a problem.

"Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain

You would not understand

This is not how I am"

--Comfortably Numb
, Pink Floyd

P.S. I did add a new, twisted chapter to the Write Down The Line blog. Link the progressing story from the right of this post...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*looks perplexed*

Thanks for clarifying that ;-)

~K~

Skitch said...

K,

No problem ;)

Anonymous said...

When I'm good, very very good, which is very very rare, I attempt another project...

Most of the time though, am just like you and stare into the screen and....

...scratches her head, just describes what I did today and am doing now.

...so, you fool, she says to herself, go and take a shower, you always feel better after some of your stagnently morbid dead skin washes down the drain....

...wonders, will I listen to myself, close the puter and go and take a shower.

...ohhhh

...smiles

L.A.